7 September 2010

Opening post – part 2

and now to the tips which have changed my life. At the moment where you land in Bangkok in a taxi rises which brings you after laborious journey through congested streets to your hotel, you get out and exchange the pleasant temperatures of the air-conditioned taxi for the oppressive air of Bangkok, then do not get excited. Go on your hotel room, puts down you from 3 to 4 hours for sleeping, leaves freshly given a shower the hotel and explores the streets of Bangkok. Attempts to let do you by the fascination of Bangkok. Shut to the people with a smile, you will get back a smile. Try tasty food which is prepared to you in the done kitchens in the street edge. Thais are curious, tells them about you if you are asked. Take the fascination and the lifestyle of this living town again with home. The likelyhood is very big that you will fast miss the fascination of Bangkok. Then the virus has probably packed you and you will always come again.

Well what I should still say. Today I am married with a Thai, we have 2 children and Bangkok my 2nd native country has become what I would never have held after my first impressions for possible.

So now enough of the entrance. In my other Posts I will inform all around Bangkok. About topical flight offers, shopping, politics, hotels, bars & clubs, holiday possibilities uvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment