7 September 2010

Opening post – part 1

Now some years have gone already to the country when I arrived relatively spontaneously and for the first time in Bangkok. It also went for me at this moment like many other visitors. Only out here from the town. The heat, the air, the noisy motor traffic. No, I wanted to go swimming only on the island, on the beach take it easy, and rest just. Then I have also done this and have gone on the island Koh Samed where I found the rest which I have searched. One evening I got into conversation with a Thai student and his sister from Bangkok who had come for a short weekend trip to Koh Samed. I also told them about my first impressions of the „town of the angels“ how Bangkok is called affectionate. There both laughed briefly and gave me the tips which should change not only this vacation but also my other future … in addition in the next post more

No comments:

Post a Comment